Home Button  Buy Button 

Topic:   Mazak 414/22 Mazatrol M plus

By: WiktorPosted on: Jul 24 2022 at 07:55:13 AM
Hello,
I set the parameters according to the instructions in the link, I also made the cable as it is given in the instruction.

So far I can only save the program from the machine to the PC

but I have a problem sending the program back to the machine.

where to look for the cause ??

By: SupportPosted on: Jul 24 2022 at 08:06:29 AM
Does the computer start sending anything? Maybe sends a few lines before stopping? Or does it send all the way to the end but the machines receives nothing?

Any error message or alarm?

By: GuestPosted on: Jul 25 2022 at 03:51:25 AM

How exactly should i check it? the software will flash several times "sending" and then on the bar it says send.

when I click on the save button on the machine, the search follows but nothing is found. i tried cmt, tape, computer but nothing happens. I know this machine used to work in tape mode before

By: GuestPosted on: Jul 25 2022 at 06:55:42 AM
On the software there's a "SEND" button. Get the CNC ready to receive then press the SEND button.

When you click the send button a progress bar at the very bottom of the window scrolls left to right.
At at in the bottom right corner of the window is a percentage number that goes from 0 to 100%
The program text in the window scrolls up the window as data is sent to the CNC.

Is any of that moving as described above? or does it just sit there as if the software is waiting for something from the CNC?

Mazak have their own special protocol. EasyDNC can not use that protocol. But most Mazaks can also communicate using normal GCode programs in ISO mode.

By: Wiktor Posted on: Jul 26 2022 at 12:10:28 AM

everything proceeds exactly as you described.

the bar on the bottom moves from 0 to 100%

machine set DATA I / O -> TAPE I / O -> LOAD TAPE
then I press the SEND button in the software

the machine accepts the data, after the software has finished sending and received by the machine, the machine thinks for a while and then does not save the program

By: GuestPosted on: Jul 28 2022 at 05:57:22 AM
You can see the machine receiving the data on the mazak display? But machine discards the data without saving.

Sounds like the machine is waiting for some special end character.

The computer file. Does it end with a % percent symbol?

Reply - add a comment to this topic.

You may enter letters, numbers and standard punctuation only. HTML and other scripts/tags will be rejected.

Topic:- Mazak 414/22 Mazatrol M plus

Enter the numbers.

Your name here is optional