Home Button  Buy Button 

Topic:   Vipros 255 suddenly won't receive program from pc

By: GuestPosted on: Jun 4 2015 at 04:01:22 PM
We have a Vipros 255 and use Machine Talk to send program files from server to machine. Since Monday the nothing happens when we try to send a program. Machine Talk gives a transmission complete signal, but nothing happens on the Vipros end. We also use the same software to send to our Pega and it works fine. No settings were changed, any clue what to look for next?

By: SupportPosted on: Jun 5 2015 at 06:14:54 PM
Sorry. Machine Talk isn't our program so i wouldn't really know where to start.

If it's the same software and same computer and same serial port and same cable that you use for both CNC machines then you should look to make sure no settings in the vipros have changed.

Try sending from the vipros TO the computer. Does that work?

If its different computer and/or different serial port/cables then check the cable connectors. Make sure they haven't been trodden on or twisted and solder joints have come loose.

But, as i said, Machine Talk isn't our software so I cant give any advice on the software itself. Not because i don't want to but because i've never seen that software before.

Reply - add a comment to this topic.

You may enter letters, numbers and standard punctuation only. HTML and other scripts/tags will be rejected.

Topic:- Vipros 255 suddenly won't receive program from pc

Enter the numbers.

Your name here is optional